China Multifunctional Artificial Grass
China Multifunctional Artificial Grass
MT 7600D eco-friendly artificial turf for basketball, volleyball, football
Process schedule of artificial grass
1. Use raw materials like PE and PP to make yarn---- extrusion schedule.
2. Tufting schedule
3. Coating schedule
4. Packing schedule
5. Package pictures
Type Eco-friendly artificial turf for basketball, volleyball, football
Material PE Monofilament straight & PP Monofilament curled (UV stabilised)
Yarn Quality Environmmentaly friendly Free of Lead and cadmium
Primary Backing 100% PP black with fleece UV stabilised
Secondary Backing Black Latex compound with SBRwith drainage holes
Water Permeability 60 litres/min/m2
Pile Height 25mm
Tuft Gauge 3/8gauge
Stitches per 10Cm Linear 16
Stitches Per M2 16800
UV stability meets DIN 53387 standard (6000 hours)
Colour fastness Xenon test Blue scale >7 grey scale >4
Roll Width 4meters or 2meters
Roll Length 25 meters
Application Gardens and landscaping
The main advantages of wanyuan lawn
1. Our price is the most competitive, which can give you an advantage in the local market. Besides, we have a variety of yarn shapes and dtex to choose .
2. Although the price is low, the quality of our products is good, with Lisport reaching more than 6000 circles, anti-uv 8 years and withdraw force etc. which all fully meeting the requirements of FIFA QUALITY PRO
3. We have a fast delivery time, and the quantity of a 40HQ can be completed within 10 days
Artificial grass installation
Prepare and test the base ground: Inspect the foundation to ensure it has a flat and smooth surface and appropriate slopes, making sure the foundation is qualified for installing artificial grass.
Measuring line: Locate the centers of the ground and the two semicircles, and according to these three centers locate the intersecting point of half-way lines and touchlines, and then determine the positions of functional lines and spot by using Pythagorean proposition.
Palletising turf roll: According to drawing, position the turf rolls on the exact places along the touchline.
Cutting the edge:Cut white turf piece into strips(width to be as per actual need) for white functional lines(half-way lines, base lines etc.), and put them aside preparing for installation.
Cutting white line: Measure and re-position the white line on the turf that has been all well joined on the ground. Cut the turf out and place the seam tape beneath the cuts.
Infill rubber granules: After sand infilling, Place the rubber granules piles on the lawn on different spots evenly at a distance of 4m from each other, then spread them evenly on the lawn(the quantity of sand depends on the pile height of the turf). Afterwards, use the combing machine to sweep the sand into the fibers and to comb up the fibers. Do this process once longitudinally and transversely.
Brushing: to brush the grass in the vertical and horizontal one time by the grass-brushing machine
Check and Acceptance: Inspect the entire finished lawn as per concerned standards and requirement. If any defects found, correct it.
Acceptance: cooperate to check and accept
● 1.Lay turf onto base and position where needed. Using a carpet knife/razor knife, cut off the excess turf on the backside (3 stitches in from sides). Cut turf (on backside) to fit area.
● 2.Fasten one end with 40D or 60D Bright Common nails of 5-6 inches in length, spaced 3-4 inches apart along the edges. Stretch turf and fasten with nails as you move across to the opposite end. Place a nail every 12-24 inches throughout the center and every 3-4 inches along the perimeter
● 3.Fasten together seams by using 11 gauge 6"x1"x6" staples spaced 4 inches apart along the seam. Do not countersink staples.
Note: Be sure the seams are taut and precise, the grain of the turf is facing in the same direction, and the space at the seam is the same as the stitching gauge.
● 4.After turf is installed, power broom before applying infill. Apply infill onto turf using a drop spreader. Spread infill as evenly as possible with a grading rake or broom until infill settles into the base of the turf.
Note: Never use regular sand for infill.
● 5.Hand or power broom again so that the blades are standing straight up. Use carpet scissors to trim off the excessive turf blades. Clean the surrounding area with a blower or a broom. China Multifunctional Artificial Grass