Electrostatic Dust Cleaning Machine Made in China

Electrostatic Dust Cleaning Machine Made in China
Posted by sin27am on 2020/08/17
Electrostatic Dust Cleaning Machine Made in China

Product introduction
The electrostatic precipitator is a dry dust collector that captures fine, dry, fiber-free dust. The filter material is a viscous rubber roller. Large capacity, stable performance, easy installation, long life and small size. The simple automatic electrostatic precipitator ensures advanced clean room products, manufacturing safety and convenience.
Quick details
Condition: New
OEM: YES
Place of Origin: Shenzhen, China (Mainland)
Voltage: 380V/220V
Power(KW): 0.5KW
Weight: 100kg
Dimension(L*W*H): 1050x800x1250(mm)
Working speed: About 3000 Sheet/H
MOQ: 2 set
After-sales Service Provided: Online guidance support
Warranty: 1 year
Product features
A: One-way continuous operation, one-way automatic electric eye sensing operation, automatic reciprocating electric eye sensing operation, two-way double-sided cleaning, suitable for both automatic production line and individual stand-alone operation.
B: Use 2 dust removal rollers to remove dust from the surface of the material.
C: Before the material enters the machine, the static electricity accumulated on the surface of the material is removed by two high-efficiency high-voltage static bars.
Technical Parameters
Total Power: 0.5KW
Power Supply:AC380V/50HZ
Applicable Materials: PVC,PET,Paper,Mixed material
Material width: Less than or equal to 650 mm
Material thickness: 0.25-2.00mm
Number of operators: 1 person
Control method:PLC program
Productions show
Packaging and delivery
Packaging details: Standard wooden case
Loading Port: Shenzhen/Guangzhou
Lead time: Within 25 days after payment
Service
Pre-sale Service :
A: Consulting support
B: Sample testing
C: Invoice and Contract confirmation
After-sale Service :
A: English manual and video instruction
B: Online professional training and debugging
FAQ
1.Q: How can I get a quote for the dust cleaning machine?
A: First you have to tell me some information, such as material specifications, thickness. Then the requirements for the machine, production efficiency, etc. Finally, we will customize the machine according to your requirements, giving you a most reasonable offer.
2.Q: What is the minimum order quantity and the payment terms?
A: The MOQ is 2 set.
After signing the contract, 30%T/T deposit will be paid in advance, and the remaining 70% will be paid before shipment.Electrostatic Dust Cleaning Machine Made in China
website:http://www.shenzhen-wentong.com/electrostatic-dust-cleaning-machine/


QR code
Report this ad Leave a review

Related ads