SWCHEM has been engaged in research of gaseous hydrocarbon reforming process, conversion furnace and steam-reforming catalysts since 1960s. In 1980s, we also developed methanol synthesis process and its catalyst under low pressure. So far we have built dozens of plants, which are honored with national awards.
Our company is approved as Support Organization for "Methanol Synthesis Process and Its Catalyst under Low Pressure" technology by the State Science Committee and also appointed as Research Institute for "Comprehensive Utilization of Natural Gas".
路 Technical Features
1. The advanced solid desulfurizing process and proprietary desulfurizer can remove organic sulfur and inorganic sulfur and satisfy the conversion requirements.
2. Adopting proprietary steam-reforming catalysts and low pressure methanol synthesis catalyst, which are of high activity, good thermal stability, perfect accident resistance, small resistance drop and long service life, insuring the normal operation of conversion reaction and synthesis.
3. Adopting the mature three-columns rectification process to guarantees methanol quality.
路 Main Consumption (for per ton methanol product)
Description / Consumption
Natural gas: 1080Nm3
路 Mode of Service
* Provide the patent & proprietary technology and design.
* Provide EPC
* Provide technical service and staff training during plant installation & commissioning.
200 kt/a COG & NG - MeOH unit at Tangshan JiahuaChemical Engineering supplier
- Created: 2021/02/24
- Last Login: 2021/02/24