TF03 is an industrial high-speed LiDAR. This is the 100m version with UART/CAN communication interface. TF03 includes compensation algorithms for outdoor glare and other interference, so it works normally under strong light environment and rain, fog and snow conditions. Different built-in operating modes let customers change parameters and configuration to meet their need.
Frame rate1~10kHz (adjustable)
1. TF03 adopts the pulsed time-of-flight principle. The unique design of the optical system and the signal processing circuit improved the detecting performance in a compact size. In addition to increasing the range to more than 100 meters, the key parameters also have excellent performance in the whole range, such as distance resolution, accuracy, repeatability and detection frequency.
2. The shell of TF03 is made of aluminum alloy and infrared band-pass glass to improve the overall strength. The enclosure rate is IP67, which can be applied in various extreme environments. This TF03 model supports multiple interfaces RS485 and RS232.
3. Multiple parameters of TF03 can be configured by customers, including the measuring frequency, baud rate, trigger mode, over-range assignment, etc. TF03 is also equipped Bootloader function, enabling users to upgrade product firmware locally.
Package & Delivery
PackageStandard carton box (For Single product) / Soft Plastic board
DeliveryDepend on region
ShipmentBy air, By sea
As a professional manufacturer, we provide follow services:
1. Reduce cost by purchasing our sample products with discount
2. ONE-year warranty and life time maintenance
3. In time delivery.
4. High Quality assurance.
5. Get support via email: [email protected]
Why Choose Us?
1. Super wide product line and high cost performance
2. Our products complete CE & FCC, FDA, ROHS, Photo Biosafety, and other certifications.
3. Our professional research team was only focusing on the LiDAR developing and manufacturing over 6 years.
4. Fast reply within 1 hours on daytime and 24hours on night.
Tips: If you need further information or have detailed requirements, please do not hesitated to contact us by emailing [email protected] and our team would reply as soon as possible.Single-point Ranging Lidar Free Sample
- Created: 2020/09/08
- Last Login: 2020/09/08